Monday, January 17, 2011

23 weeks 4 days!


Here is my belly comparison for 23 weeks! (:
I still can't tell which one is bigger, but they are definitely different shapes! Brans looked more 'pointy' haha.

Anyways, I have been sick for the past like... I don't even know. MONTH, probably. & there really is nothing worse than being sick & pregnant at the same time! Luckily, it's not the flu - I'm only HALF regretting getting talked into getting the flu shot now, because I know I would be 10X more miserable if I DID get it. But this cold crap is just not nice! First it was my throat, nose & just feeling all around yucky. That lasted a while, then cleared up for like a day & now guess what? I have a KILLER cough. It is just horrible! I can not wait for this bug to just leave me alone!
I've also been having shortness of breath. Oh joy. I swear pregnancy has the most random symptoms ever! & they are definitely not fun! Along with that, I get dizzy a lottt. I am gonna talk to my Dr. about that at my next appointment. I'm scared it might have something to do with my weird heartbeats? I know both of those are normal pregnancy symptoms, but I just wanna make sure it's not anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment