My friend invited me & Brans to go with her & her family to this zoo in Moapa that they had just heard of, called Roos-N-More. I had never heard of it before, I didn't even know there was a zoo so close to us! So of course, I said that we would love to go! I am always up for taking Brans to zoo's, aquariums, farms, ect. He loves animals. This zoo isn't your typical zoo, though. I was expecting animals locked up in exhibits that you just look at. This one, you actually get to interact with the animals! They don't have as many animals as you would normally see at a zoo, but I didn't mind! It was so much fun getting to interact with & hold the animals! They had a monkeys, kangaroos, a 'bear cat', a camel, a 'zonkey'(mix between a zebra & a donkey), pigs, HUGE turtles, a toucan, goats, baby otters, a gigantic snake, armadillo's & some more that I can't remember! My favorite was definitely the 2 monkeys they had out. Not only were they cute, but they were SO funny! One kept jumping on Bransyn's stroller, trying to find snacks/treats. She even tried drinking out of his cup! She had a blast jumping up & down on the hood of the stroller like a trampoline (: She even jumped on my head a few times! That was my first time EVER holding a monkey! Brans got to feed them blueberry's & fruit snacks. He even stole a few for himself ;) One of the monkey's jumped on a guy's head & he was drinking diet pepsi out of a water bottle type thingy. She sat there forever, sooo determined to get that soda out so she could drink it! It was absolutely hilarious! All of the animals were super cute & entertaining, but I just love monkeys! I would totally keep one as a pet if I could! (:
Anyways, I HIGHLY recommend visiting this zoo! They have open zoo days every so often (like once a week, or so) or you can book a private tour, but if you do that you would need to get a TON of people to go, cause it's pretty pricey! On zoo days, it's only $10 per person (not for the littles, though!) which is SO worth it in my book! It was such a fun & amazing experience, I am already trying to figure out when we can go back! haha. Here are a few pictures, but they're nothing compared to the real experience, so go for a visit! I promise you won't regret it (:
Anyways, I HIGHLY recommend visiting this zoo! They have open zoo days every so often (like once a week, or so) or you can book a private tour, but if you do that you would need to get a TON of people to go, cause it's pretty pricey! On zoo days, it's only $10 per person (not for the littles, though!) which is SO worth it in my book! It was such a fun & amazing experience, I am already trying to figure out when we can go back! haha. Here are a few pictures, but they're nothing compared to the real experience, so go for a visit! I promise you won't regret it (:




No comments:
Post a Comment