We had our first trip of the year to Staheli Farm last night! I only say 'first' trip, because we're going to go again next weekend, because Ryan wasn't able to go with us this time. And we ALWAYS have to make a family trip to the farm... it's a tradition ;) This time, we went with my family (grandma, aunts & cousins) It was awesome getting to go with everyone. Brans had SO much fun with all of the kids! We went through the cornmaze, and had to take a 'tractor' ride to get there. Brans loved it, of course, but Missy T wasn't having it. She just wanted to snuggle, and go to sleep! After the corn maze, all of the kids got to do all the fun activities. I was feeding Tais for the first half, so I didn't really get to see much of what was going on. But once she was fed, and asleep, I took Brans over to the petting zoo! He wasn't as fast to go up and pet all the animals as he was last year. He was a little bit scared at first, I think! haha. He kept telling baby goats "here little one!" and patting his legs. SO CUTE! haha. He also got to jump on the gigantic trampoline, which was really this HUUUGE bubble thingy stuck to the ground, haha. I don't remember what they called it, and I don't really know how to explain what it was! :( But anyways, very much a successful trip to the farm! Can't wait to go back this weekend, and watch my little guy have so much fun again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment