Bransyn has been taking his medicine for almost two weeks now, and it seriously makes it seem like we are TORTURING him. It's a liquid, so we have to mix it with 5 packets of Stevia, so that it will coat his esophagus. He HATES it. He starts crying and screaming every time we tell him it's time to take his medicine. We literally have to hold him down and make him take it. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I hate having to force my child to do something, but we know it has to be done. We are supposed to be giving it to him twice a day, but since he's having such a hard time with it, we are only doing once a day for now, and hopefully he will start doing better with it soon, so we can move up to two times a day. Funny thing is, is we all tried it, and it's really not bad tasting at all. Just sweet, really. So I'm really not sure why he has SUCH a hard time with it. Ah, praying this gets easier. I end up in tears and feeling like the worst mom ever every time. :(
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment