Sunday, May 29, 2011

Grandma's visit

My grandma came down from Salt Lake to visit this weekend (: She hadn't met Tais yet, so this was her very first time meeting her FIRST great-granddaughter! We didn't get to spend as much time with her as I would of liked cause we were pretty busy, but it was nice to be able to see her for a bit. Especially since the last time we saw her was in September!

What is it with little kids & grandma's?! I swear, Brans always knows when someone is a grandma or grandpa & automatically loves them, haha. It's been almost 9 months since he last saw her & he acted as if he see's her everyday! (:



Pretty pathetic, but this is our very first family picture! :( It only took 3 weeks to get one of all of us. I = failure. HA!


I'm glad my grandma was finally able to make it down, she's had a lot going on lately & definitely needed a little break! I wish my grandpa could of made it down with her, but they're dogs are sick & he needed to be there to take care of them. It sucks not being able to see them all the time like I did when I was little, but I guess that makes me look forward to & appreciate these visits even more! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment