Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day.

Today I had my first Mother's Day as a momma of two! (:

We didn't do too much to celebrate, since we have a 2 day old baby. I actually told Ryan a few days before she was born that the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day, was to spend the day at home with our two sweet babies, so that's exactly what we did! (: Taislee had kind of a rough first night home, me & her were up most of the night, so Ryan took over with Bransyn this morning & let us sleep in. My mom came over around 3:30 to make Mother's Day dinner, since we weren't going out for dinner this year like we usually do. She made a ham, potatoes, & a bunch of different sides! It was deeeelish (: Ryan's parents & his sister came over, as well as Amanda & Camden.
It was a nice relaxing day & exactly what I wanted! (:

I am so extremely blessed to be the mama of these two precious babies! I don't know what I did to get so lucky & I don't know what I would do without them. I also have the best mama ever! She has been there for me through everything & has always been so supportive. I am definitely lucky to have her in my life (:

Happy Mothers Day to all you mama's! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment