I had my very last prenatal appointment for this pregnancy today. Extremely bittersweet, but SO exciting! (:
I kind of talked about my induction a bit with Dr. Lunt & also got checked... I am almost 4cm now & 70% effaced. We're all set to go in on Friday. Not sure what time yet, because they call when they are ready for you to come in. Dr. Lunt told me it will most likely be around 6:30. Which I *think* that's probably the time for shift change, so that's why they call around that time. Crossing my fingers they call earlier, rather than later! (:
I still can not believe I am only going to be pregnant for 2 more days! Ahh, can't wait to meet this sweet baby! ♥
I kind of talked about my induction a bit with Dr. Lunt & also got checked... I am almost 4cm now & 70% effaced. We're all set to go in on Friday. Not sure what time yet, because they call when they are ready for you to come in. Dr. Lunt told me it will most likely be around 6:30. Which I *think* that's probably the time for shift change, so that's why they call around that time. Crossing my fingers they call earlier, rather than later! (:
I still can not believe I am only going to be pregnant for 2 more days! Ahh, can't wait to meet this sweet baby! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment