Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kajen & Chelsea's birthday {pool} party!

Today we went to my aunt Teresa's house to celebrate my 2 cousins birthdays! Chelsea's birthday was May 17th, & Kajen's is June 4. It was a pool party & bbq. Brans had so much fun swimming! It was his first time swimming this summer. I wanted to jump in there as well, but I still can't swim yet :( Taislee's belly button also isn't healed all the way yet, so she still hasn't had her first time swimming.


I felt muchhh better about him being in the pool without me since he was in the floatie & he had a life jacket on, haha (:


My little lion eatin' chippy's!




It's always nice to have family get-togethers, especially since they don't always happen as often as we'd like! Brans just loves being around all of the kids, I wish he could play with them more. I can't wait to take him swimming more this summer... he is definitely a water baby! (:

Happy 12th Birthday to Chelsea & Kajen!

No comments:

Post a Comment