Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Casa de Bransyn

Bransyn finally has his own room (:


Not in our own house, quite yet... but since Ash moved to Salt Lake & took all of her stuff out of that room, we just moved him in there.
(Amanda didn't want Camden out of her room yet, so there were no problems with that :)


Since he has been in my room for the past year & a half, I didn't have a TON of stuff to decorate with. So it's still kinda bare. But once I can figure out what else I want to put in there & find the stuff, it will be a little more decorated (:


Here are some pictures of it!


I want to get either styrene or gator mounting for 3 of the pictures me & him just had done together in 11 X 14 sizes & put them above his dresser. It's gonna be a little bit pricey, so I just gotta wait til we have the extra money to spend on that.


I also want to get his whole name spelled out above his crib & possibly paint the letters blue. (in my room the white 'b' was up against a light blue wall, so it stuck out more. haha


I did actually move his Build-A-Bear puppy from his dresser, to the top of that white thing next to the window, right under the picture. Then I framed another picture of him from when he was a baby, & put it where the puppy was on the dresser.



His closet is still used for a little bit of storage ;) haha. And hopefully we will be adding to his clothes soon... I swear he just BARELY had too many things to fit in a closet. I hate when he still fits in clothes, but the season changes. Usually they grow out of them too fast.


And his shoes (: I love his shoes. (his little Nike flippy's are dirrrrty from playing outside, haha)





I'm hoping to find some kind of a book case to put in there to stick all the books on. Or even some kind of shelf to put on the wall for a few books & put 'stoppers' on both sides of the books. I hope that makes sense, I dunno how else to explain it. haha


I would also like to get a bunch of pictures in black frames & stick them on the empty part of the wall between his crib & the window.


And my last idea would be to get some kind of a saying/quote in vinyl to stick on the wall, probably above his door. The only problem with that is when me get our own place, I don't think I would be able to remove it and re-apply it to his room there.



I'll get it all figured out (:



Anyways, he is doing SO well sleeping in a room on his own! I thought it would definitely take some adjusting to, but he really hasn't had any problems! He goes right to sleep at night and sleeps through the night by himself. I thought I would need monitors so that I could hear him when he wakes up, but I guess somehow I still hear him in my sleep from all the way down the hall. I do sometimes get a little worried about him being that far from me for the night though, just in case something were to happen. But all kid's gotta break away from mama at some point (:

No comments:

Post a Comment