On Saturday, I planned a fun day outside for me & the boys. I'm sick of being stuck inside the house all the time & having no lawn in our yard makes it pretty hard to do stuff out there. So since it was the weekend, I decided we were gonna spend lots of time out in the sunshine!
First, we went up to Dixie rock for a little hike. We put Bransyn in his little back carrier thingy, for the first time in a lonnnng time. He was kind of freaked out at first, he was holding onto Ryan so tight. haha.
First, we went up to Dixie rock for a little hike. We put Bransyn in his little back carrier thingy, for the first time in a lonnnng time. He was kind of freaked out at first, he was holding onto Ryan so tight. haha.
After we got done there, we went over to the splash pad at the park in Ivins. The night before, we went to the store & got some food so that we could have a picnic there as well. When we first got there, Bransyn couldn't take his eyes off of all the kids playing in the water! But surprisingly, he sat & ate ALL of his food before even trying to book it over there! And I was verrrry surprised at how much he ate! He ate half of a hogie sandwich (which was what I gave him) a bunch of chips, & a bunch of pretzels. Then later he had a banana & some mandarin oranges. After he was done eating, Ryan took him to play in the water. He's never been there before, so he didn't really know what it was or what to do. It was also a tad bit windy over on that part of town, so when he got wet he was cold. He did play in it & had a good time for a while, though! (:
After he was done playing, he came over & just played with me & Ry in the sunshine. He loves to just be outside! We layed out & he played with cups. haha. It was a blast! (:

We stayed at the park for a good 3 hours! It really was such a fun day! I love getting out & doing things like this with my boys. Especially since it was all free ;) (okay, besides the food haha) I really wish we could find more kid/family-friendly things to do in this town, that don't cost a whole lot. And that Bransyn would actually cooperate with. But for now, I'm fine with just doing things like this (:
No comments:
Post a Comment