Thursday, February 10, 2011

27 weeks!

BELLY BELLY BELLY!
For some reason, it looks so weird to me this week!? haha

Here is a front view. AH, I can't believe I'm putting this up! *sigh* I never, ever post pictures of my tummy straight on, cause of my 'pregnancy service stripes' hahaha. But oh well, who really cares (:

Here is my VERRRRY outtie (& fuzzy ;) belly button! I think it is HILARIOUS. It looks so weird in person, this picture really doesn't do it justice, haha. It's pretty much all the way out at the top, but more in at the bottom. SO strange! It didn't pop out until WAY later with Brans! It's funny how it happened sooner this time!

This week has been alright, except of course being on bedrest. I haven't felt as dizzy lately - but maybe that's because I'm laying down most of the day?! haha. I got KILLER heartburn for the very first time in my life earlier this week. I actually had NO clue what it was & it was freaking me out, but later figured out it was heartburn. I literally felt sick all day because of it. Tums helped & they actually weren't too bad to eat, but luckily it only stayed that one day & hasn't come back since! (:
I'm going in to do my glucose test either tomorrow or Monday. I am definitely not excited for this! Just thinking about drinking that nasty stuff is already making me sick! I am crossing my fingers, toes & everything else that I do NOT fail the 1 hour test this time! Oh, and that the actual blood draw doesn't make me pass out, or make me sick! Ah, wish me luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment