Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Follow up appointment.
Well, Bransyn was supposed to have his follow up appointment with the specialist today, but we are having issues with his insurance right now so I had to cancel it for now. Luckily, they said as soon as everything is figured out, I can just call in & get him scheduled to be seen! So I really hope it gets figured out soon, so I can get him in asap! He is still doing really well with the medication, he DOES still have a few 'episodes' every once in a while, but they are now few & far between! He only has about a weeks worth of doses left, so I'm not sure if the Dr will want him to continue taking it, or if he would like to see how he'll do off of it! I guess we will see! I'll be sure to update when I get him in the the dr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment