Thursday, February 24, 2011

29 weeks!


Ohh, I forgot how much fun the third trimester is!
• can't breath
• can't sleep without tossing & turning half the night
• it feels like the baby goes all the way up to my dang throat
• can't lay down at certain times, cause my stomach feels SO full (of baby, not food)
• can't get out of bed on my own half the time
• little feet tap dancing on my bladder
• crazy pains from her 'big' movements
• feels like my stomach is stretched to it's max, but it's definitely not
• going pee every 30 minutes
• back is constantly hurting

Oh how I miss my 2nd tri ♥

Okay, it's not THAT bad... just sort of annoying ;)
Wouldn't trade it for anything, though & I am 110% fine with dealing with every single one of those things for the next 10 weeks! (:

Ahh, TEN weeks! Can you believe it?! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment