Sunday, October 4, 2009

My big eater!

Bransyn is starting to eat a LOT of 'big person/table' foods! & he is absolutely loving them. He is refusing his puree's now. No more mushy stuff for him! And he would much rather feed himself the big stuff! He is doing SO well with chewing everything. We have never had a problem with him gagging or choking while feeding himself.

Here are some pics of him eating big boy foods:

Nectarine;
He LOVED this. He munched on it for a good 15 minutes. & now every time he see's an apple on the counter, he he points to it & tries to grab it -- thinking it's a nectarine. We think they're out of season now, cause my mom can't find them anywhere!

Goldfish;
Snack time is his favorite! I gave him some goldfish one day, & he was lovin them!

Corn on the cob;
This kid went CRAZY on this cob. I had to take it away for a sec to cut it down, & he screamed. He was NOT givin it up without a fight! haha

Pasta shells w/ cheese;


Lasagna;
I decided to share some of my lasagna with him one day, & I barely got any! He was eating it faster then I could cut it, and was demanding more & more!

After the lasagna! (:

Mac-n-cheese;
He loves all the cheesy sauces (:


Some of his favorites (that aren't pictured) are:
Spaghetti, green beans, chicken(shredded & nuggets), broccoli, apples (they're soft), carrots, pasta casserole, toast, rice, cereal bars, pancakes, french fries, potato's, beans(kidney, lima, garbanzo, baked, ect. He's loved every kind he's tried) bread, pickles, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, cantaloupe, banana's (pretty much alll fruit)

Hmm, I'm pretty sure there's more... but I can't think of anymore right now. He just loves food! I reallly need to learn to cook so that my child doesn't grow up eating microwaved foods ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment