Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update on sleep training!

So it's been a few weeks since I started sleep training Bransyn, & he is still doing really good!
We've had a couple times that he'll wake up at 3 or 4, but for the most part, its between 5-7.
These past 2 days have been really good though, waking up at eight!
It's been so nice!

But I am still waking up to check on him, it's still freaking me out that he's sleeping that long!

He does still cry sometimes, but when he does, it's for literally 10 seconds, and then he is out.
That's usually just at nap time, though.
At bed time, he's pretty tired so it's pretty rare that he doesn't go right to sleep.


Sometimes he makes me just want to cry when I put him down, though!
When I walk him over to the crib, he will start holding onto my neck, & kind of whimper & cuddle me. He knows it's bed time, but he just wants to play & hang out with us!
It breaks my heart, so I just want to be able to rock him to sleep cuddling me. . .
but I know this has to be done.

Good thing he is SUPER happy in the mornings, or else I would feel even worse!
Every time I go get him out of his crib, I am greeted with a huuuge smile, arms up in the air & him saying 'mamama!'
That really is the best part of waking up. . . . ;)


After we wake up, we usually hang out in my bed for a while. We cuddle, he watches some 'toons on the TV (for like 2 minutes) and he climbs allll over me!
The other day, he actually kept telling me 'up!' when I was laying down, haha he was ready to go play! (:






No comments:

Post a Comment