So I decided on Bransyn's Halloween costume & got it! (:
He is gonna be the cutest monkey, ever!
This is what the costume looks like.
He is gonna be the cutest monkey, ever!
This is what the costume looks like.

And boy, was it stressful trying to find this thing!
I went to the Halloween store in the mall, cause I knew they had it.
I looked all over for it, but couldn't find it.
So I asked someone that worked there if they had any left.
She found out, but it was size 2T.
Yeah right. Like my kid that is barely getting out of 6 month clothing is gonna fit in
a size 2T.
So I go to the other Halloween store in town.
No such luck.
They actually didn't have very many infant/toddler costumes to begin with.
(But 100's of adult ones, no joke. 2 HUGE walls covered, & about 10 isles.)
Well, I could not find ANY other cute costumes! I was determined to find this monkey.
So I went over to Partyland, they usually have a good variety of costumes.
I look at the infant section & they have the monkey I want!
But not at the price I want.
$40, not including tax.
SERIOUSLY?!?! I am not paying that much for an infant costume that my son is gonna wear once. I don't even pay that much for his outfits!
None of their other costumes seemed to be cute enough,
so I leave empty handed.
I thought about ordering online, but with all the shipping costs, it would probably be more then the $40 one.
I had pretty much given up on the monkey idea, so I began looking for other ideas.
I went back to the 2nd Halloween store I went to, & found a lion.
I was not that into it, but it was the best they had.
I was SO close to buying it, cause I was just so ready to be done with trying to find a stupid costume.
But I decided to look online again, to see if I could find any good deals.
Well, that same night was the night we went to the mall to get Bransyn & Camden's pictures done at Sears.
While the lady was getting them ready to view, we went out into the mall.
I went back into the Halloween store to see if I could find anything else in there.
(since I didn't really look for anything but the monkey the first time)
And guess what.
They must of got a whoooole new shipment of costumes within the past 3 days, cause there were about TEN monkey costumes!
And half of those were in Bransyn's size!
Ahh, I cannot tell you how freaking happy I was.
I could of swore the price was $25 the first time I went in,
but I ended up paying $30 for it.
Still to much to pay for an infant costume, in my opinion.
But I didn't care at that point.
I was just so happy that I found one.
Sooo, this is what lil man is gonna be dressed up as for his very first Halloween!
Don't worry, I'll post about a million pictures cause it looks SO cute on him ;)
I went to the Halloween store in the mall, cause I knew they had it.
I looked all over for it, but couldn't find it.
So I asked someone that worked there if they had any left.
She found out, but it was size 2T.
Yeah right. Like my kid that is barely getting out of 6 month clothing is gonna fit in
a size 2T.
So I go to the other Halloween store in town.
No such luck.
They actually didn't have very many infant/toddler costumes to begin with.
(But 100's of adult ones, no joke. 2 HUGE walls covered, & about 10 isles.)
Well, I could not find ANY other cute costumes! I was determined to find this monkey.
So I went over to Partyland, they usually have a good variety of costumes.
I look at the infant section & they have the monkey I want!
But not at the price I want.
$40, not including tax.
SERIOUSLY?!?! I am not paying that much for an infant costume that my son is gonna wear once. I don't even pay that much for his outfits!
None of their other costumes seemed to be cute enough,
so I leave empty handed.
I thought about ordering online, but with all the shipping costs, it would probably be more then the $40 one.
I had pretty much given up on the monkey idea, so I began looking for other ideas.
I went back to the 2nd Halloween store I went to, & found a lion.
I was not that into it, but it was the best they had.
I was SO close to buying it, cause I was just so ready to be done with trying to find a stupid costume.
But I decided to look online again, to see if I could find any good deals.
Well, that same night was the night we went to the mall to get Bransyn & Camden's pictures done at Sears.
While the lady was getting them ready to view, we went out into the mall.
I went back into the Halloween store to see if I could find anything else in there.
(since I didn't really look for anything but the monkey the first time)
And guess what.
They must of got a whoooole new shipment of costumes within the past 3 days, cause there were about TEN monkey costumes!
And half of those were in Bransyn's size!
Ahh, I cannot tell you how freaking happy I was.
I could of swore the price was $25 the first time I went in,
but I ended up paying $30 for it.
Still to much to pay for an infant costume, in my opinion.
But I didn't care at that point.
I was just so happy that I found one.
Sooo, this is what lil man is gonna be dressed up as for his very first Halloween!
Don't worry, I'll post about a million pictures cause it looks SO cute on him ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment