Yesterday, Me, Ryan, Bransyn, Amanda, Bryce, Camden & Kalei went out to Staheli Farm out in Washington.
I wanted to get some pictures of Bransyn & Camden in their matching outfits that my grandma got for them. Which, by the way are 3-6 months & are just NOW fitting both of them perfectly! We got lucky on this one, since the outfits are meant to be worn in cold weather! Anyways, so I wanted pictures of Bransyn with all the pumpkins, so I thought it would be fun to do both of their pictures there! I'll post those pic's as soon as I'm done editing a few.
We got to go on the 'wagon' that took us up to the pumpkin patch.
I always love goin on that, I think it's so much fun! haha
I wanted to get some pictures of Bransyn & Camden in their matching outfits that my grandma got for them. Which, by the way are 3-6 months & are just NOW fitting both of them perfectly! We got lucky on this one, since the outfits are meant to be worn in cold weather! Anyways, so I wanted pictures of Bransyn with all the pumpkins, so I thought it would be fun to do both of their pictures there! I'll post those pic's as soon as I'm done editing a few.
We got to go on the 'wagon' that took us up to the pumpkin patch.
I always love goin on that, I think it's so much fun! haha
After we took pictures, Ryan, Bransyn, Kalei & I went over to the petting zoo to see all the animals. (Manda, Bryce & Cam left)
After we saw all the animals, Kalei wanted to go on the 'cow train' so I went with her. I was SO excited, cause I secretly wanted to go on it reallly bad ;) haha
Kalei got to go on this little horsey ride. There's like 5 'horses' made out tires, & it just goes in circles. It was pretty cool & she was so excited!
I had so much fun & I love doing things with family! (even though it was only a part of the fam)
I took over 200 pictures! But I guess we DID have a little photoshoot! haha, but I love having the memories! I really wanna go back before the end of the month. And maybe go through the corn maze. The normal one. . . the haunted one is too scary for me now days. hahah
I can't wait for Bransyn to get older so he can enjoy these kinds of things a little more, even though he did have fun. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment