Earlier today, I was in the hallway getting some towels out of my bedroom & the bathroom to wash. Bransyn came with me & was just sittin there playing with cup. I asked him, "Bransyn, where's your ball?!" And he says "bah? bah?" & takes off back down the hall into the living room. I just thought he was going to play. But to my surprise, he comes back carrying his soccer ball, saying "bah!" & then started laughing!
I was SOOO proud of him. He is reallly starting to understand things a LOT better now.
He also knows where 'nose' is. I'll say to him "nose?" & He'll point to my nose, or whoever else is around! haha, he won't do it to his own quite yet, but it's still good. (:
It's crazy how you can be so proud of someone for doing something so little.
I don't think I have ever been more proud of anyone for doing something, then I am of B when he does new things.
I was SOOO proud of him. He is reallly starting to understand things a LOT better now.
He also knows where 'nose' is. I'll say to him "nose?" & He'll point to my nose, or whoever else is around! haha, he won't do it to his own quite yet, but it's still good. (:
It's crazy how you can be so proud of someone for doing something so little.
I don't think I have ever been more proud of anyone for doing something, then I am of B when he does new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment