Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Prep Update!

Everything with Bransyn's birthday planning/prep is going SO well!
I am very happy about this.
I am usually so bad at putting things off til last minute, but I made sure I got everything done ahead of time so that I don't have to rush & forget things or not have it turn out the way I'd like!
& it feels so good to be so prepared! (:
(I think I'll try it more ;) haha)

Here's everything that's done so far :
• I got his banners made last weekend. (one for inside the house & one for outside the front door for guests to see as they arrive!)
• ALL gifts are purchased & wrapped.
• I ordered a custom made bib (for him to wear during his cake smash) online & it got here today. I am SO pleased with the way it turned out & super happy I found the website to do this! Plus, it goes along with his theme great ;)
• Decorations, plates, cups, ect. are all purchased, all I need is to find some dang bright green balloons! I cannot for the life of me, find them A N Y W H E R E ! SUPER annoying.
• I got everything for the gift/party favor bags & got them all set up last night!
• I bought everything to make his cakes & cupcakes.
• I got his '1 year' pictures taken, so I can set them up to display around the house.
(I'll put those up in a separate post)

There are a few things that still need to be done, but can't until a few days before!

I think I have spent more money on this party, then I have spent on myself in the past 3 years.
SERIOUSLY, it's insane!
But ALLL worth it, for my baby boy (:

I'm finally getting SO excited for his birthday & party!
Even though I'm still so sad he's already gonna be one. :(

Anyways, I hope everything goes well on that day! Can't wait to celebrate with everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment