Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

Well, Bransyn has officially experienced every single holiday!
No more firsts for us! :(

I have to say, He was the cutest monkey I have ever seen in my life!


Here are some pictures from his very first Halloween!

I took him to have a little costume photo shoot, but as you can probably tell. . . he didn't cooperate too well! There were 2 cats there, & he was wayyy more interested in them then Mommy taking his pictures!
So, as you can see. . . he's not paying attention in either of these & He stood up about .2 seconds after I took the picture to go chase after those dang cats!
I think we need to put his costume back on & re-do this photo shoot, cat free!


Mr. Monkey boy all ready to go get some candy!

I love this picture! He soo looks like a little impatient kid, saying 'MOM, can we pleaaaase go get some candy now?!' That is what I think of every time I look at it. & I'm sure this isn't the last picture I will get like this ;)

& off he went!

He went trunk-or-treating with his grandpa at a church by his house. Some people were giving kittens away there, so that's what he's looking at in this picture!

Then he tried to steal some random kid's balloon! haha.

Grandma gave him a glow stick to wear so that 'no cars would hit him' hahah, she's craaazy ;)

Everyone at the church was in complete awe over him! They could not get over how cute of a monkey he was! I don't think we passed one person that wasn't goin crazy over him!

After the trunk-or-treat, we took him around our neighborhood!


He's a pro already ;)

Checkin' out his candy after we got home!

He was pretty much obsessed with the suckers! He thought it was pretty cool he could hold the stick & have it in his mouth. Although, I'm sure the wrapper didn't taste too good!

B & his Grandma goin through his candy!

Bucket head!

See what I mean about the suckers?! haha

Had to get a picture of me & my monk, even though I look like crap.
I had a hard day! haha.


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment