Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Little Artist!

On Friday, we went out to eat with some of Ryan's friends at Applebee's. Well, Mr. B was not behaving his best, so I decided to let him color on the kiddy menu with the crayons they brought to the table.
Here is his VERY first work of art ever!

Obviously, I want to keep the very first picture my son ever colored. So I will be keeping this one, even though it is an Applebee's menu! haha.

Today, I decided to let him color again. I wanted another picture to keep from one of his first times coloring, that didn't have anything else on it! Here are some pictures! (:



Showing Grammy his crayons! (:

Havin' a taste of crayon.
It was funny, every time he would put a crayon in his mouth, we would say 'EWWW, yucky!' & make the cu-cu 'cccuuhhhh' sound. (I do NOT know how to type that! haha)
And he would take the crayon out & makin that sound as well!






Workin' hard!

He wouldn't hold still for long to get a picture next to his picture, he wanted to go play. so this is the only one we got! haha


Got a little on the table. ;)




Such an artist already.

No comments:

Post a Comment