Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another First!


Bransyn has started eating with a fork!!!

Awe, I'm so excited! & so is he.
He loves to play with them and the other night he kept refusing to eat, so I gave him a fork & showed him how to get food on it & put it into his mouth.
(I've tried this with him before, but no such luck)
But this time he thought it was so cool & kept trying to get the food onto the fork.
It took him a minute to be able to keep the food on the fork while getting it to his mouth, but after only a FEW tries, he had it down!
I still had to help put the food on the fork that night, but last night he was doing EVERYTHING completely by himself! YAY!
Such a big smart boy (:




No comments:

Post a Comment