Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Sorry I am posting this a bit late, but our internet has been SO lame lately. But hey, better late then never right?! ;)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!
For Breakfast, my mom made pancakes! I only had a small one, ya know. . . since I was gonna be eating TONS in just a few hours! haha, Amanda didn't even eat any. Bransyn scarfed them down, though. Throughout the day, everyone just helped cook & play with the babes!
We had TWO 'dinners' this year. One at my moms house & another with Ryan's family.
Amanda, Bryce & Camden also had 2. First with us, then they went to spend time with Bryce's family!
We ate at our house at a little after 2pm! & it was SO yummy. I wish we could have Thanksgiving every month! And not ONLY for the food. . . sometimes we need to be reminded of all the things we have to be thankful for! (: ANYWAYS, we had so much food & it was super hard to not eat a whole ton, since we were eating again in less than TWO hours!
So after we ate there, we headed up to Ryan's house, where we also had some very delicious food! Some of the same things, but different recipe's & tastes. So it was fun!
But we decided that from now on, we will be switching off every year who's family we spend Thanksgiving with. It will just get too hard doing both every year. And hopefully when we have our own home, we'll be able to host our own Thanksgiving dinners! (:
After dinner, we were invited to go to a movie with my dad & Kendra. Ryan wasn't feeling too well, so it was just me that went out of us 2. Ash & Riley also came along. We REALLY wanted to see New Moon, but the 7:00 show was sold out! So we went & saw Old Dogs. Which was REALLY cute & funny! I definitely recommend going to see it! But I still really wanted to see New Moon. So I decided that after Old Dogs was over, I was going to see it. . .whether I had to go by myself or not. Luckily, Ash wanted to see it as well. . . so I didn't have to embarrass myself by sitting in there alone! haha.
So I didn't end up getting home until almost 12:30, but it was WELL worth it! Such great movies.
When I got home, I had some PUMPKIN PIE! mmm, my FAV!
So this past week has been pretty much nothing but leftovers. Which is fine by me, cause I LOVE me some Turkey Day leftovers!
Even though the pie should of been thrown out. I just can not stop eating it! haha,


I hope every one else had a fantastic Thanksgiving! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment