Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009!

Our Christmas was really good! We started out the day at my house, so that we could open presents in the morning. We got up at about 9, & I let Ash & Amanda know that we were ready & to head over. When they got here, my mom started making some breakfast & we got the boys ready to open presents. And let me just say, we have some spoiled little children! haha.
Bransyn definitely made out pretty dang good this year!
From us he got: a golf set, (which he won't be using til the summer, when he can go out & hit balls with daddy) busy poppin pals,magnetic numbers & letters, talking 'Cars' book, talking potty training Elmo book, a few board books, a doodler, onesies, fingerpaints, color wonder markers & paper, bath bubble maker, some blankets, bath letters, bath book, pajama's, a few shirts. From Santa: laugh & learn learning farm, barn puzzle, mega blocks & a book. In his stocking from Santa: Cars Movie, sippy cup, spoons, goldfish, socks, toothbrush. From his grammy: mini dump truck, dog that you pull on a string, shoes, stacking cups, pajama's, a few outfits, blanket. From his Grandpa: Go! Diego, Go! Play set & an animal noise thingy. From his Tabet Grandparents: a POTTTY! mega blocks, Cars chair, talking Winnie the Pooh book, & they got him his '2nd Christmas' ornament. From Ash & Riley: Mega Blocks dump truck.
Between him & everything Camden got, our toy room is PACKED!
Me & Ryan also got pretty spoiled! He got some shirts, shoes, magazines, some work pants, socks, a couple movies & some stuff for his truck (which he bought after Christmas) and some random things in his stocking from me. My mom got him this 'pull up' thing, that hooks onto doorways to do pull ups & some golf balls. I got a bunch of new shirts & jeans, some boots, a purse, a movie & a few random stocking stuffers between Ryan, my mom & ash and riley. I actually ended up getting 23 shirts total, yes I said twenty-three. And yes, that makes me VERY happy! haha. (this was between my mom, ry, my dad, ry's parents & my grandpa.) We got my mom a shirt & this decorative candle thingy that goes on the wall, Ashlyn a shirt, Amanda a jacket & Camden a little doggy that you pull on a string & it makes noises!

Pretty much as soon as we got done opening presents, we had to head up to Ryan's house to do Christmas with his parents before his whole family got there for their Christmas party. His parents got him a few pairs of jeans, some shirts, hats & some work clothes. They got me some realllly comfy slippers, some lotions perfume & body sprays from Victoria's secret, and some shirts! We got them some movies & some snacks for 'movie nights'.

Shortly after we were finished with that, their family started showing up. Everyone just kinda visited for a while, while dinner was being prepared. We had a lot of the same stuff for that dinner as we did at my house, but it was all soooo good so I'm not complaining! I could eat Christmas dinner every night! ;) haha After dinner, everyone just played games & visited some more. It was really fun, but by about 8 or so, Bransyn was suuuuper tired (he hadn't had a single nap, cause we were so busy all day!) so me & him headed home! He didn't even wake up when I took him inside! I just kinda organized all of our stuff & got it all moved out of the living room, haha.

So this Christmas was definitely a great one! Even though last year was the best Christmas ever, because it was the first one we celebrated with Bransyn... this year was a close 2nd ;) Holidays really are SO much fun when you have kids to celebrate with! Can't wait for future holidays as he grows♥


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!




Oh, and I was originally going to post pictures with this... but blogger does not want to let me. I have tried about 4 times & it is just not happening :( Sooo, I have a bunch on facebook if you wanna look! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment