Wednesday, December 2, 2009




Okay, let me start off by saying I have never read any of the Twilight Saga books, nor did I ever plan to. So when the first movie came out, I didn't care to see it.
But I was forced (haha) to watch it one day when I was hanging out with a friend.
& literally, the minute it started. . . I was hooked.


It was nothing like I had imagined. I have never had any interest in vampires or any of that 'fictional' stuff. But for some reason, this was different.
It was like it was real & could totally happen -- even though I know it can't, haha.
So anyways, I didn't get to watch the whole thing that day, cause we ran out of time.
So as soon as I could find a place that had Twilight in stock, I rented it & watched it all the way through at home. Ryan even watched it with me. . . and liked it!
It really was SUCH a good movie, & I couldn't believe I had never planned on watching it.

Everyone kept saying that movie Edward (Robert Pattinson) was not as hott as the author made him out to be in the book. But personally, I think he is pretttty dang fine! haha,
Especially for a PALE vampire.
I was definitely Team Edward.


Well, this year when New Moon came out, I was super excited to see it!
No, I was not one of those crazy people that got my tickets 2 months in advance & waited in line in the freezing cold, decked out in vampire gear, 5 hours before the first midnight showing even started.
I wouldn't go that far.
(especially since it came out on Bransyn's birthday)

I wanted to wait for the crowds to die down a little bit before I went.
So, like I said in my last post, I saw it on Thanksgiving.
I actually saw it again, the next night when Ryan wanted to go on a date.
I could literally watch this movie every day & not get sick of it.

Although I loved the first one, this one was so much more exciting & definitely had me on the edge of my seat.
And I will admit, I was about 2 minutes away from switching 'teams' If they would of kept Edward off the screen for any longer, then I probably would have ;)

But seriously, how does anyone resist choosing this 108 degree bod over a vampire?!

Let me tell you; It was not easy.
But the reason I am still Team Vamp is because that's who I want Bella to end up with.
I want Jacob for myself. ;)
His girlfriend is one lucky lady.

I wouldn't be mad if I got to wake up to that every morning.

Do you get why I could never get sick of watching this movie?!
In case you don't, here's one more picture:
Hottest werewolf I've ever seen.
Don't get me wrong, Edward still has the good looks & personality. . .


just not the body! haha

Ooooh, I wouldn't mind being the one playing Bella.


After we got out of the movie, Ryan was saying that we really need to read the books now!
HE even liked that movie.
He also said that he needs to start going to the gym more,
hahaha.

So.
If you have not seen these movies, I definitely recommend doing so!
Even if you think they look/sound stupid. . .
you'd be surprised at how good they are!
I was, for sure.

Still deciding if I want to read the books or not.
I think I'll watch all the movies first.

Can not wait until June!
Well, I probably won't see it until July. . .
Since it comes out on June 30th
And I am definitely not gonna do the opening night thing.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment