Do I keep drinking this?!

I decided a lonnnng time ago that I didn't want to drink soda anymore.
& I was doing really good.
Like, the only time I drank any in almost 2 years. . .
was when I was pregnant.
I know that sounds HORRIBLE, but for some odd reason. . . I kept craving Coke!
& let me just say -- EW! I hate Coke!
Obviously I didn't want to drink it while I was preggers,
so when I would crave it, I'd take a small drink of it, then dump the rest out so that I didn't get too much.
I kept my soda intake to a minimum, up until like 2 months ago.
I would always order water when we went out to eat somewhere.
I would usually drink juice, water or milk at home.
But now my mom keeps buying stupid Dr. Pepper!
Which used to be my FAVORITE when I did drink soda.
So now, I just cannot resist.
UGH.
I keep telling her to just not buy it, that it's really not good for any of us to drink it.
But she just says if I don't want it, don't drink it.
Yeah right.
I'm pathetic & have no self conrol.
One of my New Years Resolutions is going to be
NO MORE SODA!
Hold me to it. for real.
No comments:
Post a Comment