Last Sunday, Ryan, Bransyn & I went out to Vegas with Ryan's parents.
Ryan's Grandpa Tabet (from his dad's side) had not been doing so well & was in a care center there.
Well Bransyn has never met his great-grandpa, so we wanted to get him out there ASAP so that he had a chance to meet him.
(We were supposed to go the previous Sunday, but only had a days notice & Ryan was on call for work & couldn't go that far without notifying them a few days in advance, so we had to wait another week)
So we got there & Ry's Grandpa was very surprised that we had brought his great-grandson to see him! He was very excited!
Bransyn was a little bit shy at first (as he has been lately, especially around boys that he doesn't know, weird.) But after a little while, he warmed right up to him & was acting as if he's known him his whole life.
Great Grandpa thought Bransyn's shoes were sooo cool & just kept talking about them.
Bransyn kept trying to pull his oxygen tubes out, haha.
They spent some time together & I am very glad we made it out there that day & they got to meet each other!




Unfortunately, He passed away last night at 86 years old.
I know this visit meant a lot to Rick (Ryan's dad) & it was important that his grandson got to meet his dad.
It meant a lot to Ryan & I as well.
We got some great pictures of them together, that we can show Bransyn when he gets older.
I think this picture is so sweet of them looking at each other ♥
RIP Great Grandpa Tabet
Well Bransyn has never met his great-grandpa, so we wanted to get him out there ASAP so that he had a chance to meet him.
(We were supposed to go the previous Sunday, but only had a days notice & Ryan was on call for work & couldn't go that far without notifying them a few days in advance, so we had to wait another week)
So we got there & Ry's Grandpa was very surprised that we had brought his great-grandson to see him! He was very excited!
Bransyn was a little bit shy at first (as he has been lately, especially around boys that he doesn't know, weird.) But after a little while, he warmed right up to him & was acting as if he's known him his whole life.
Great Grandpa thought Bransyn's shoes were sooo cool & just kept talking about them.
Bransyn kept trying to pull his oxygen tubes out, haha.
They spent some time together & I am very glad we made it out there that day & they got to meet each other!
Unfortunately, He passed away last night at 86 years old.
I know this visit meant a lot to Rick (Ryan's dad) & it was important that his grandson got to meet his dad.
It meant a lot to Ryan & I as well.
We got some great pictures of them together, that we can show Bransyn when he gets older.
I think this picture is so sweet of them looking at each other ♥RIP Great Grandpa Tabet
No comments:
Post a Comment