Here are {some of} the pictures me & Bransyn had done on April 16, by Errin Andrus!


















{I have these + a few more posted on facebook, if you have not seen them yet}
I am sooo happy with how they turned out & I am sooo glad that I had them done! I absolutely LOVE them! I highly recommend her if you are looking to get some AMAZING pictures done! I promise, you won't be disappointed with the restuls (:
website.
blog.
Check her out (:
I can't wait to get these babies printed! (:
{I have these + a few more posted on facebook, if you have not seen them yet}
I am sooo happy with how they turned out & I am sooo glad that I had them done! I absolutely LOVE them! I highly recommend her if you are looking to get some AMAZING pictures done! I promise, you won't be disappointed with the restuls (:
website.
blog.
Check her out (:
I can't wait to get these babies printed! (:
wow.. Alesha, You did an amazing job on your Blog.. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the pictures.. You are definitely very photogenic.. It of course also helps to have a perfect little Bransyn boy by your side. Thank you for sharing.. Maybe I will learn something new from you for my blog =D I loved seeing your technique, reading the fun stories and seeing new pics that I haven't seen on FB.. Take care and Talk soon.
ReplyDelete~C