Thursday, November 11, 2010

14 weeks!

{no picture this week because I'm lame & don't want to take one}


Yes, I skipped last week. I'm sorry... there just wasn't much to update & I didn't take a picture then, either. haha. So I'll just pick up this week (:

I am officially in my second trimester! Yayyy! (:
My body definitely gave me a little tease by making me feel better... for like a week! Ugh. I am back to being nauseous alll the time. It's horrible :(
I mentioned in my last post that I have been getting some pretty crazy headaches, & they are nottt fun.
I'm still dizzy pretty much every single time I stand up. I also seem to get light headed a lot more lately, too. I'm pretty sure that I am going to be anemic again this time. My dr said that usually if you are during one pregnancy, you most likely will be with your other ones. I just have to wait until they can test my iron levels to see if I will need to take supplements again. But for now, I'm just sticking to my normal vitamins.
Which I have now switched to the Flintstones Complete chewable vitamins, because trying to swallow those horse pill prenatals, was making me gag. I'm glad there is an alternative, cause I would hate to not take anything at all!
Just looking at or thinking about certain things make me sick. Sometimes I can't even look at dirty dishes in the sink without feeling like I am going to puke. (even if there is nothing on the dish!) I can't cook meat (or much at all, for that matter!) because the sight of raw meat - even in the package - could make me puke for days. Smells are also getting to me even more, lately. The worst ones are walking out into the garage (where we have to keep the big garbage can) & smelling the trash, especially if it's close to trash day. Or when Bransyn's milk cups don't get dumped out. Which I haaate, but sometimes he leaves them places & the milk gets all nasty.

Anyways, I think that's everything this week (: I'll be sure to take a picture of my huge gut next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment