We had a great turn out at Bransyn's birthday party this year! (: We had the party up at Ryan's parent's house, because it was the biggest, cheapest place we could do it at. haha. I was kind of nervous that it would be suuuper crowded since soo many people were invited, but it turned out okay (: His theme was a 'Candy Land' type thing (NOT like the game, I just don't want to say candy theme?! haha) Everything turned out pretty well, besides I wasn't too thrilled with the cake I made. I thought it would be reallly simple, but boy was I wrong! haha. And the fact that I can never have anything done on time. But that's okay, I just looked like a bum the whole time, cause I had no time to get ready. Oh well, allll that mattered was how stinkin' cute my 2 year old looked! (: Here are a few pictures. We took a ton, but it would take forever to post. And I'm horrible, because I was running around trying to get everything done, that I totally forgot to take a picture of JUST him standing there, for a birthday picture :( And, for the second year in a row... forgot to do a family picture of the 3 of us. Of course, I got a picture of him with EVERYONE else. Ahh, I'm lame. Anyways, here are a few pics (:
Singing happy birthday! He loved that everyone was singing to him! haha, he had the biggest smile on his face, then knew exactly how to blow the candles out (: My cake might not of been too pretty, but it sure tasted yummy! (:
Thank you to EVERYONE that came & celebrated this special day with us! We appreciate all of you, especially the ones that came from out of town! (: And thank you for spoiling him ;) He can't get enough of all these new toys! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment