Thursday, November 25, 2010

16 weeks

{this was about 2 hours after I stuffed myself - since it was Thanksgiving & all - so I'm sure I look a bit bigger! also don't mind me all weird lookin'... I got ready quick, ha}


I have been feeling this little munchkin moving a lot. I can even feel him/her from the outside if my hand is on my belly & I can see some of the movements poking out, too. It gets me sooo excited everytime! I still can't wait for my belly to start going crazy when baby gets bigger! haha.
I have been having reallly bad sciatic nerve pains, lately. Like SO bad that I can barely move or walk when I get them.
I'm pretty sure I already have the pregnant waddle going on. Sometimes from the sciatic nerve pain, but also because, well, cause it's just more comfortable to walk that way! haha. It's not super noticeable yet, but I can tell when I do it.
Still sick. Still tired. Still dizzy. Still annoyed.
hahaha
Ohh pregnancy, how I love it.

Not much to update, really. Sucks when there isn't much change.

BUT. We do find out if we are going to have another little man, or a little lady THIS upcoming Monday! Yayyyy!
My guess is. . .

Girl.
I definitely think that the reason this pregnancy is so different than the last one, is because of the different genders. I really do just have that 'feeling' that it's a girl, too though. At first, I just thought it was wishful thinking, so I thought I was just thinking it was a girl because I want one so bad. But now I just know it (: We'll see in a few days! Can't wait! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment