
Bellly is growing. It's crazy that I looked like this at about 18-20 weeks with Bransyn. All I hope is that I don't get as big or bigger in the end! haha. But at least we know our little peanut is growing!
I swear I have been feeling really quick, small movements since about 13 weeks, but I didn't want to say for sure until I knew that's really what it was. (since there is all sorts of crazy stuff going on in there, I didn't want to mistake it.) I am now 100% positive that that is what I was feeling, & still am. There still isn't a whole ton of movement, but I'm feeling him/her more every day. It's so fun, cause I didn't start to feel Bransyn at ALL until about 17 weeks. I never got the 'butterfly' feelings with him OR this baby. Just straight up movements.
I'm still suuuper tired & I'm pretty sure I've developed a special form of pregnancy insomnia. Who knows if that's a real thing, but I am gonna say it is ;) I am SO tired during the day, & but come 8 or 9pm, I am WIDE awake & can't sleep for the life of me. Some nights I don't get to sleep until 1 or 2 am, then I'm up between 8 & 9 with Bransyn. It's pretty frustrating, because I think that's contributing to my dizziness, headaches, & nauseousness.
It's also pretty hard for me to get comfortable in bed lately. I toss & turn a lot, and I am having trouble staying on my left side. I don't remember it being this hard to get used to with Bransyn! I seriously need to invest in one of those amazing pregnancy pillows I've heard so much about.
I also need to get a belly band, because the few pairs of jeans I have that actually fit (not from being pregnant, but because all of my jeans magically shrunk a few months ago ;) are getting a little hard to button. I have already started the 'rubber band trick' Or just walking around with them un-buttoned. (not in public, don't worry! ha)
Anyways, I think that's it for now! I have another dr appointment on Wednesday, then our gender ultra sound is is in 11 days! (: (:
No comments:
Post a Comment