girl!!!!
Yep, that's right. We are going to have one of each & couldn't be anymore excited! My mama instinct was definitely right on this one. I just knew it was a girl. And I'm super glad I was right. Don't get me wrong, it would have been wonderful to have 2 little boys. But this baby just might be our last, so getting to experience raising one of each, will definitely be fun! ♥
I'm sooo excited to have a little girl! All the headbands & bows, dresses, girly outfits, cutesy shoes, PINK!!! Ahh, I just can't wait to start shopping & preparing for this little lady! And I am finally not going to be out numbered. haha. Ryan will have Bransyn to do all the boy things with, & I'll have baby girl to do all the fun girly things with. Of course, Brans will always be a mama's boy, {at least I hope!} & I'm sure this baby is gonna be the biggest daddy's girl! So it will be just perfect.
Her first name will be revealed when she is born, but her middle name is {98% sure} going to be Mae. The only thing stopping me from making that 100%, is because I'm not sure if it would be stupid to make her middle name the same month she is born in, just spelled different. But I might just not care ;)
Anyways, here are a few more pictures of our baby girl. They aren't the greatest, because she did NOT want to move out of the position she was in. No matter how much the U/S tech poked at & shook her, haha. She was quite comfy curled up, upside down with her head laying on the placenta. Actually, more like burried in the placenta. We could only see half of her face, because the other half was hiding (: Oh well, maybe next time!
Not sure how well everyone else can tell, but there are definitely ten little toesies right there!!! (: I have counted them many times ;)
This was the position she refused to move out of. (feet curled up at the top & head at the bottom) haha, must be super comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment