We had so much fun at the fair this year! :) Brans was actually able to go on more rides, and he had a blast!
(sorry for the horrible pictures... Ryan and I are still very much learning to use my camera! haha)
Carousel.
*I* even had fun on this roller coaster! B-man LOVED it! I was a little nervous to take him on it at first, but he didn't want to get off when it was over! He laughed and smiled the whole time, and didn't get scared one bit! :)
It was well past a cute little girls bedtime, and she was not happy to be there!
We had so much fun, and I just love seeing my little man so happy and excited about things! Can't wait for next year, he should be able to go one even MORE rides by then! I remember all the crazy rides I used to go on pre-B & T. I look at them now & I want to vomit at the thought of ever going on one! haha. I'll stick to the little kiddie rides with my baby man for now! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment