I can't believe my baby girl is already 1/4 of the way through her first year! Time is seriously just flying by, I can't even keep up it seems like. It makes me a bit sad that she's already out of her newborn stage, but she is just getting to be so much fun, so that makes up for it (:
• she is OBSESSED with her hands. she is constantly sticking them in her mouth.
• she is starting to reach for the toys on her bouncer! it's so fun to watch her do it, cause she doesn't have total control over her arms/hands yet, so they're so 'wobbly' but she is so determined to get those toys!
• she tries to sit up ALL.THE.TIME. it's amazing how strong her neck is already. when she does it, she can usually get her head and her shoulders up.
• she loves sitting up. she's not a fan of laying down {unless you're talking to/playing with her} or laying on her tummy. I really need to get her a bumbo... she would LOVE that!
• speaking of laying on her tummy, she pretty much hates it. I *try* to do tummy time a few times a day, but she just gets really mad & freaks out. her neck muscles are already really strong, so i'm not too worried about that part of tummy time. i thought she probably wouldn't roll over for a while if I don't do it, but she tries to roll over more when she's on her back, than she does on her tummy.
• she gets pretty close to rolling over some days, she'll roll onto her side, but she just can't quite get over her arm to roll completely.
• she is very vocal lately. if I talk to her, she will usually 'talk' back. so fun! (:
• she isn't laughing yet, but I can tell she wants to so bad! she does squeal, screech & coo when she gets excited, though.
• she is still the smiliest little baby ever. and she has the best smiles in the world! it seriously makes my heart explode every time she smiles at me. ♥
• she is definitely a mama's girl! if she's crying/fussing when someone else is holding her, as soon as they had her to me, she stops. she'll also just sit & stare at me if someone is holding her, she's in her bouncer, laying on the floor, ect. I love it!
• she has officially started to reject bottles. if you try to give her one, she will just push it out with her mouth & start crying. she definitely knows what she likes, and she likes her mama juice fresh! makes it a little hard for me to go anywhere, because I worry that even if she's hungry, she's going to refuse the bottle & starve herself.
• she is the BEST little sleeper in the world. she has been sleeping from around 9:30-10pm to 5:30-7am since about 6 weeks, but lately she's been sleeping until anywhere between 8-9:45am! she usually takes really good naps, too. she'll take a few 1-3 hour naps through out the day. she loves sleep, just like her mama ;)
• if you put your fingers in her hands, she will grab them & instantly start pulling herself up. it's her favorite thing to do, and she gets SO happy & proud of herself when she makes it up (:
• she has the cutest little voice ever.
• she is still sleeping in her swing. I know, I know... I need to switch her to a bed. but she just sleeps sooo good in it! haha. i've actually been wanting to get her into her crib, but right now we don't have ANY room to put it :(
• when she takes a bath in her little bath seat, she always scoots herself down so that her body is more in the water.
• she is definitely a water baby, just like her brother! she LOVES being in the water! I took her swimming for the first time a few weeks ago {and got 0 pictures of it, because I had 2 kids to take care of in there & no one to take pics :( } and she was in heaven! she was so good the entire time, just laid there & enjoyed the nice, cool water!
• ryan's way of 'playing' with her, is getting really close to her face & making kissy noises and/or kissing her cheeks. sometimes she likes it, but sometimes she gets SO annoyed & starts yelling at him! haha, it's the funniest thing ever to watch!
• when I go to pick her up in the mornings when she wakes up, she gets the biggest smile on her face!
• her eyes have officially turned to brown.
• she kicks & moves like crazy when she's playing in her bouncer, or on her play mat. for the past few weeks, she has even been scooting herself all over on her play mat, cause she moves so much! haha
• she still LOVES to be held. she'll even wrap her arm around the top of my arm when I hold her, like she's holding onto me right back (:
• she absolutely ADORES her big brother. she always just stares and smiles at him. it is so sweet ♥
• sometimes when she cries, she will say 'muh muh' or 'maaa' I know she's not really saying 'mama' but it's so funny, cause she's SUCH a little mama's girl.
• she loves to be outside. doesn't matter if you just sit on the bench & hold her, or if she is just sitting in her car seat... she just loves it out there!
• she has lots of nicknames these days! I call her tais, taisbug, tai, toots, punkin, baby girl, baby sis, babes, love bug, cutes, honey, pretty girl, taisers, princess {even though I SWORE I would never call her that, haha}, buggy boo... there's lots more, but I can't think of them all right now! haha. daddy always calls her sweetie (: and B usually calls her taisee, or whatever he hears me calling her.
we just love this sweet girl to pieces, she most definitely completes our family ♥
• she is OBSESSED with her hands. she is constantly sticking them in her mouth.
• she is starting to reach for the toys on her bouncer! it's so fun to watch her do it, cause she doesn't have total control over her arms/hands yet, so they're so 'wobbly' but she is so determined to get those toys!
• she tries to sit up ALL.THE.TIME. it's amazing how strong her neck is already. when she does it, she can usually get her head and her shoulders up.
• she loves sitting up. she's not a fan of laying down {unless you're talking to/playing with her} or laying on her tummy. I really need to get her a bumbo... she would LOVE that!
• speaking of laying on her tummy, she pretty much hates it. I *try* to do tummy time a few times a day, but she just gets really mad & freaks out. her neck muscles are already really strong, so i'm not too worried about that part of tummy time. i thought she probably wouldn't roll over for a while if I don't do it, but she tries to roll over more when she's on her back, than she does on her tummy.
• she gets pretty close to rolling over some days, she'll roll onto her side, but she just can't quite get over her arm to roll completely.
• she is very vocal lately. if I talk to her, she will usually 'talk' back. so fun! (:
• she isn't laughing yet, but I can tell she wants to so bad! she does squeal, screech & coo when she gets excited, though.
• she is still the smiliest little baby ever. and she has the best smiles in the world! it seriously makes my heart explode every time she smiles at me. ♥
• she is definitely a mama's girl! if she's crying/fussing when someone else is holding her, as soon as they had her to me, she stops. she'll also just sit & stare at me if someone is holding her, she's in her bouncer, laying on the floor, ect. I love it!
• she has officially started to reject bottles. if you try to give her one, she will just push it out with her mouth & start crying. she definitely knows what she likes, and she likes her mama juice fresh! makes it a little hard for me to go anywhere, because I worry that even if she's hungry, she's going to refuse the bottle & starve herself.
• she is the BEST little sleeper in the world. she has been sleeping from around 9:30-10pm to 5:30-7am since about 6 weeks, but lately she's been sleeping until anywhere between 8-9:45am! she usually takes really good naps, too. she'll take a few 1-3 hour naps through out the day. she loves sleep, just like her mama ;)
• if you put your fingers in her hands, she will grab them & instantly start pulling herself up. it's her favorite thing to do, and she gets SO happy & proud of herself when she makes it up (:
• she has the cutest little voice ever.
• she is still sleeping in her swing. I know, I know... I need to switch her to a bed. but she just sleeps sooo good in it! haha. i've actually been wanting to get her into her crib, but right now we don't have ANY room to put it :(
• when she takes a bath in her little bath seat, she always scoots herself down so that her body is more in the water.
• she is definitely a water baby, just like her brother! she LOVES being in the water! I took her swimming for the first time a few weeks ago {and got 0 pictures of it, because I had 2 kids to take care of in there & no one to take pics :( } and she was in heaven! she was so good the entire time, just laid there & enjoyed the nice, cool water!
• ryan's way of 'playing' with her, is getting really close to her face & making kissy noises and/or kissing her cheeks. sometimes she likes it, but sometimes she gets SO annoyed & starts yelling at him! haha, it's the funniest thing ever to watch!
• when I go to pick her up in the mornings when she wakes up, she gets the biggest smile on her face!
• her eyes have officially turned to brown.
• she kicks & moves like crazy when she's playing in her bouncer, or on her play mat. for the past few weeks, she has even been scooting herself all over on her play mat, cause she moves so much! haha
• she still LOVES to be held. she'll even wrap her arm around the top of my arm when I hold her, like she's holding onto me right back (:
• she absolutely ADORES her big brother. she always just stares and smiles at him. it is so sweet ♥
• sometimes when she cries, she will say 'muh muh' or 'maaa' I know she's not really saying 'mama' but it's so funny, cause she's SUCH a little mama's girl.
• she loves to be outside. doesn't matter if you just sit on the bench & hold her, or if she is just sitting in her car seat... she just loves it out there!
• she has lots of nicknames these days! I call her tais, taisbug, tai, toots, punkin, baby girl, baby sis, babes, love bug, cutes, honey, pretty girl, taisers, princess {even though I SWORE I would never call her that, haha}, buggy boo... there's lots more, but I can't think of them all right now! haha. daddy always calls her sweetie (: and B usually calls her taisee, or whatever he hears me calling her.
we just love this sweet girl to pieces, she most definitely completes our family ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment