Friday, August 12, 2011

Rec Center pool!

 The kids & I went to the Washington City Rec center to swim today with my friend Sarah & her son Brydan, and we all had a blast! It is SO COOL in there, I don't know why we haven't gone before (it is FAR from where we live, so that's probably why :( )  Both of my kids just love swimming, but there was more stuff to do there, than just swim in pool. Taislee got to go in a little swing, and she was soo relaxed in there, she LOVED it! Brans even got in them a few times, too, and he had a ton of fun... who knew a little baby swing could still be fun to a 2.5 year old?! :)  There was a little kid slide, that B went down about a gazillion times. He was even able to climb up the stairs without any help. It's so crazy my baby is big enough to do that already! Then there was a bigger play area, with "tunnel" slides, and a big huge bucket that fills up with water & dumps it out every so often. Brans loved going down the slides! I even took Taislee down them, and I SWEAR I heard her giggle one of the times! She was smiling as soon as we got out of the slide, even though the water was splashing up in her face, haha. Then there was a whirlpool, that was pretty cool. Hopefully we will go there more often, and a LOT more next summer! And I hope Ryan will be able to come with us one time, too, to see how much fun the kids have there! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment