I got this fun little idea from pinterest... paint in a bag. All you do is put some paint in a bag, & let your kids draw pictures in it, squish it, squeeze it... pretty much anything! & the best part is... there's NO mess! (: Pretty quick & easy, and it's something fun for the littles!
I do recommend using the BIG strong freezer bags. I just used the little sandwich bags & they worked just fine, but just to be safe next time I'll use stronger bags.
I also put tape on the top {mainly to make sure B didn't try to open the bags & get paint everywhere!} and I wrote what color each of them were on the tape. He knows all of the colors we did, so seeing the name of the color written down, will also help him recognize how they're spelled! (:
I do recommend using the BIG strong freezer bags. I just used the little sandwich bags & they worked just fine, but just to be safe next time I'll use stronger bags.
I also put tape on the top {mainly to make sure B didn't try to open the bags & get paint everywhere!} and I wrote what color each of them were on the tape. He knows all of the colors we did, so seeing the name of the color written down, will also help him recognize how they're spelled! (:
Oh, and if you aren't already on pinterest I highly recommend you get an account! It is the MOST addicting site ever, but I have found SO many great ideas on there! And it is awesome for organizing ideas you have for something {like events, organization, photo ideas, recipes, ect} or if you find something online that you like, you just 'pin it' to your board & it saves the picture AND it will link you right back to that page. I'm tellin' ya, it's awesomespice. Check it out. And follow me, if you'd like! my pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment