I took the kids swimming today with my friend Sarah & her little boy!
It was Taislee's 2nd time swimming, but since I suck at life & wasn't able to take care of 2 kids in a pool by myself AND take pictures of her first time swimming, I had to settle for pictures of her 2nd time. She has loved it BOTH times, I am SO happy that both of my kids are water babies! (:
It was Taislee's 2nd time swimming, but since I suck at life & wasn't able to take care of 2 kids in a pool by myself AND take pictures of her first time swimming, I had to settle for pictures of her 2nd time. She has loved it BOTH times, I am SO happy that both of my kids are water babies! (:
I wish we had a pool that we could swim in every day! I seriously didn't want to get out!
No comments:
Post a Comment