Brans had his 3 year well child visit today. He did really good, other than not being very happy about being put in a room with no toys! ;) haha.
He found other ways to entertain himself, though. He sat on the Dr's chair (while we were waiting) and said "I'm the doctor!" Hmm, Dr. Tabet does have a nice ring to it, maybe he'll grow up to be a doctor ;) He kept wanting to play with all of the medical instruments on the counter, and was pretty mad when I told him he couldn't. He wanted to lay on the 'bed' in there, so I decided to take some pictures of him up there. I told him to smile. Well, he laid on his side, and struck a pose just like a little model ;) haha
Dr. Hubbard checked him out & asked questions about what has been going on with him the past little while. I filled him in about the Eosinophilic Esophagitis, the EGD, and allergy testing, and how he has been seeing the specialist, Dr. Kaddu, for the past 10 months. He was also behind on one of his vaccines, so instead of getting no shots like it normally would of been, he had to get one :( He wasn't very happy about that, but he did pretty good - as usual. Now he won't need any more until he goes to Kindergarten! :) I'm pretty happy about that :) haha
Here are his 3 year stats:
Weight: 28lbs - 20th %tile
Height: - %tile
Still just a little guy, but at least is is gaining a little bit of weight, and will continue to go up!


No comments:
Post a Comment