We spend Thanksgiving with Ryan's family this year. His parents, his sister & her husband, his aunts and cousins. It was a full house, for sure! It was pretty strange not even seeing my family on Thanksgiving, since I have spent it with them EVERY single year, but it was still a fabulous day & we had an absolutely delish dinner! We had the usual; turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, rolls, salad, sweet potatoes, ect. Ah, sooo yummy! I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again... I wish Thanksgiving came once a MONTH, instead of once a year! Not only for the food, but for the meaning, too. We always need to remember all the things we are thankful for. I, for one, have sooo much to be thankful for:
My children. I would be nowhere without them. They are my life. My reason for living. The absolute best things that have ever happened to me.
Ryan. We have been through a whoooole ton in the past 4.5 years, but I can't think of a better person to spend my life with. I love him with everything in me, and I will also add him to that list of the best things that have ever happened to me.
My family. I would be lost with out them all.
Ryan's family. I am soo very grateful for them, and everything they have done for us.
Ryan's job. It may be taking a while to make us millionaires ;) but I am so very happy for him, and that he is able to live out his dream of owning a shop, and that he actually has a job in this economy.
A home to live in. This is also thanks to Ryan's parents. As much as I want to be able to have our family under our own roof, I'm very thankful for Ryan's parents for opening their home up to us, at a time that we aren't able to have our own place.
Food in our tummies. Yep, that's pretty dang important.
Clothes to wear. Shoes on our feet.
Reliable vehicles to drive.
Being able to pay all of our bills on our own.
The fact that we are all healthy, in every way.
The fact that we get to be together as a family every single day, and we don't have to worry about ever being apart.
The bad/hard days, so that I know how to appreciate the good/easy days.
And most importantly.... God. For BLESSING me with every single thing I listed. I would have nothing without Him.
I do have a lot more that I am thankful for. It really would be easier to just say I am thankful for EVERY single part of my life, but I feel the need to list the ones I am most thankful for.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and you all remembered what you are thankful for ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment