Bransyn's THIRD birthday party!
Dr. Seuss theme :)
All the little details :)
Brans had a GREAT birthday party this year! I did a Dr. Seuss theme, and it was SO much fun and turned out so cute! I love how it turned out. I made all of the cup cakes, and treats, & did all of the decorations. Ryan did put his excellent drawing skills to work, and drew The Cat In The Hat, for the kids to play "Pin The Hat On The Cat" A lot of the stuff I made was Pinterest inspired. Gotta love Pinterest ;)
I made his shirt. I bought the shirt from Target, then got the iron on tie from Etsy. So I guess I really just ironed it on there, but hey, that was hard work ;)
This was his guest sign in book. Everyone that came signed it :) So fun that it fit into the theme, too!
Miss Lady got a Seuss tie shirt, too! Along with a cute matching headband I got off of Etsy! :)
Mommy and daddy with our BIG handsome THREE YEAR OLD!!!
Oh, and Ryan and I had some ties, too ;) Our cute little Seuss family! :)
B-man had so much fun at his birthday party, and got some pretty nifty presents! Thank you to everyone that came to help celebrate the BIG THREE, and make his day extra special.
After his party, we went to Sakura with Ryan's family for dinner. Bransyn got a cheese cake dessert for his birthday! :)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment