We decided to give Taislee some veggies for the first time! I reallly wanted to make her food, so we went & got some GREEN BEANS! :)
It was really super easy, just steamed them & put them in the bullet to puree, then put the remainder in an ice cube tray to freeze and save for later! I totally wish I would of made Bransyn's baby food. I just didn't really realize people actually DID that. Man, the things I know now that I wish I knew then! ANYWAY. It was really fun making her food, and I can't wait to do more! :)
As you can see, Miss Ella was, unfortunately, not a huge fan. She ate it, but she gagged and made faces the entire time. This is exactly how she was with rice cereal too, and now she can't get enough of it! So hopefully she will start warming up to it soon! We're gonna try squash next! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment