I did Black Friday at the outlets again this year, and once again, I did not leave disappointed!
I went with my friend Sarah, Ryan's mom & his sister. We got there at about 9:30pm and got in line for the goody bags they were giving away. But, they weren't passing them out until 11. The first hundred of them had a $10 gift certificate to ANY store in the outlets, so that's why we waited in line that long. We got there JUST in time! They were handing out numbers so that no one could butt in line at the last minute & get one of the $10 certificate bags. I was number 94! If we had gotten there literally ONE minute later, we would of been out of luck! Good timing :)
So we waited in line for EVER. It actually went by pretty quick, cause Sarah & I always get lost in conversation & the time just flies by. So after we finally got our bags, we went over to The Children's place. Everything was 40% off there, plus I had a coupon to get an extra 20% off of a purchase of $50 or more. Then I used my $10 certificate there, so I got a lottt for pretty cheap! We also went over to Osh Kosh, and I got a few pairs of pajama's for Bransyn. Everything there was 50% off. I got Taislee a cute shirt, and they had PJ's as their door busters for $9. I also had a 20% off of $40 or more purchase, so I got to use that as well.
I got all of this:
Retail value = $313
What I paid = $103
Yep, I did pretttty dang good! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment