Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You guessed it... another follow up appointment for B.

Bransyn had another follow up appointment with Dr. Kaddu today. (surprised?! I'm not, HA!) We went over the results of the allergy testing, and he was seriously surprised that he is not allergic to milk or soy! I talked to him about the slight meat/poultry & carrot allergies, and if we should avoid giving those to him, and he said that as long as he's not vomiting after he eats those, and his esophagus continues to get better, he should be just fine eating them. We are still going to only give him meat/poultry in moderation, and not make it an everyday thing, and same with carrots, only every once in while. He has also only thrown up ONE time since he had his EGD done a month and a half ago. This is AMAZING, for real. He went from it happening 4-10 times a week, to ONCE in six weeks! Ah, I have to say I am SO happy for my little man, that he doesn't have to deal with that ALL the time anymore. I'm so glad he is getting fixed (finally) and really wish this could of happened sooner. (Mama tried soo many times! :( )  Dr. Kaddu said that Brans will have to have another EGD done, and they usually like to do them 3 months apart. So we scheduled it for January 6th. I hope I am not as nervous for this one, since I know what to expect this time, but it's still SO scary having your kid sedated, and out of your care. Okay, I'm already freaking myself out about this, so I'll stop here ;)

Basically, Brans is doing amazing!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment