So as I've previously stated, Bransyn is absolutely obsessed with vacuums.
That's probably the 'word' he uses the most -- even though he pronounces it as dah-too.
It doesn't matter what the vacuum looks like, he knows exactly what it is & will squirm & squeal until you put him down to play with it.
Here's some pictures to kinda show his vacuum addiction. . . ;)
That's probably the 'word' he uses the most -- even though he pronounces it as dah-too.
It doesn't matter what the vacuum looks like, he knows exactly what it is & will squirm & squeal until you put him down to play with it.
Here's some pictures to kinda show his vacuum addiction. . . ;)
Maybe I'll get lucky & he'll start to love vacuuming once he's old enough ;) haha
A mom can wish, right?!
he really might!! Camden started to LOVE vacuuming at his age, and still does, his favorite is to use the hand tool to do the couches, and if I don't let him he FREAKS OUT! haha he loves to help me clean the bathroom, and sweep and mop the kitchen, at first I thought it was weird, because WHO likes to clean? haha but now I've realized it's a good thing hahaha
ReplyDelete