Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Eve!

This New Years Eve was a LOT more eventful then last years! Last year me & Ryan went to First Night & took our teensy bundle with us. Buttt, obviously it was a little cold & even though he had a BILLION blankets on him & over his stroller/carseat... we didn't stay long. So after we left there, we just headed home. Mr. B crashed long before we even got there & we were actually right up the street when the clock reached 12:00. Sooo, even though it wasn't very 'eventful' it was still really good, because I got to be with the 2 boys that mean the most to me (:

This year, however, was a whoooole lot different, haha!
I had to babysit during the day & Ry had to work. After I got done there, I met up with one of my friends for a little while, then went shopping to get some new jeans. Ryan got off work early & had to do a few things around the house. So me & B went up to his house after we were done at the mall & just hung out for a while!
Ryan wanted to have a little get together at his house with a bunch of his friends, so Bransyn stayed with my dad & Kendra over night :( Which was SO hard for me! I think I gave him a billion kisses & loves, and also took about 80 pictures before we left the house, haha! But I knew it was gonna be really loud in the house, which would of woken Bransyn up. And if we would of had someone watch him until we were done with everything, we would of had to wake him up at like 1:30 am to bring him home. So we decided it was best if he just stayed over night with someone so that he could get a good nights sleep!
Last family pictures of 2009!

Kisssiessss!

mama & B!

haha, I love when they play like this (:

Mr. B's last picture of '09!

Kissing my baby before I took him :(


A little later, Ryan's friends started showing up & we all just hung out. I actually had a really good time! I haven't done anything fun in a long time. (besides with Bransyn, cause, of course, EVERYTHING to do with him is fun ;) I definitely needed to do things un-baby related. Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOVE being a mommy & hanging out with my baby and there's no one else I would rather be with... but having a night 'out' every once in a while is really good for me! And Ryan. haha.

Taking some pictures before every one started showing up!

New Years Kisss!
Yeahhh, my camera is HUUUGE & it's hard to do 'self' pictures with it, haha. So that's why this is so off, LOL.

Annnd, almost everyone that came to hang out!

It was a pretty fun & exciting night, though! I don't think Bransyn left my mind once! haha, I kept telling everyone how much I missed him & couldn't wait to see him in the morning. We didn't end up going to sleep until about 2, when everyone finally left & we got all ready for bed, but I set my alarm for 8:30 so that I could go get my B first thing! (:



I hope everyone had a great 2009, an exciting new years eve & I wish you all a wonderful 2010!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment