Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pudding Fingerpaint!

Today I decided to let Bransyn 'finger paint' with chocolate pudding! I'm trying to think of some fun things that he can do (other then play with his toys... he always does that!) And since I'm not ready for him to use his real finger paints yet, I thought this would be really fun for him! At first he kinda didn't know if I was just putting it on the tray for him to eat, or what. So i had to smoosh his hand in the big glob & rub it around a bit. Then he just pulled his hand out, looked at it & started eating it off of his hand! haha. Then once I smeared his hand around in it some more & I put my finger in it, he kind of got the hang of it. He even wrote his name in there!!!


Okay. . . I wrote his name ;)

But I think he really enjoyed doing something a little different! Now I just gotta think of some other fun activities for him to do!



Here are a few pictures. . . enjoy!
(:



No comments:

Post a Comment