Bransyn got this bubble maker that goes in the bathtub for Christmas. I kept forgetting to get batteries for it, but finally got some the other day & it's pretty dang cool :)
It just suctions to the side of the tub (although the suction on this one suuucks, so I just put it on the little ledge thingy). Well I thought it would be fun to make him a bubble bath AND turn on the bubble maker for double bubbles! Then Ryan thought it would be a cool idea to put bubble bath into the bubble maker (it came with regular bubbles, like the ones you blow with the wand) so that there would be tonnnns of bubbles coming out from it! And boy, was he right! After he got that bubble bath in there, that thing was overflowing with bubbles! I can't find the picture that shows that, but the first one below kinda shows how much it was puttin out! (: B thought it was pretty fun (:
It just suctions to the side of the tub (although the suction on this one suuucks, so I just put it on the little ledge thingy). Well I thought it would be fun to make him a bubble bath AND turn on the bubble maker for double bubbles! Then Ryan thought it would be a cool idea to put bubble bath into the bubble maker (it came with regular bubbles, like the ones you blow with the wand) so that there would be tonnnns of bubbles coming out from it! And boy, was he right! After he got that bubble bath in there, that thing was overflowing with bubbles! I can't find the picture that shows that, but the first one below kinda shows how much it was puttin out! (: B thought it was pretty fun (:




Oh, and if you have or get one of these. . . don't put TOO much bubble bath in there. . . I think Ryan broke it cause he just kept pouuuuuuring them in. & ya know, a littttle bit of bubble bath goes a lonnnnng way! haha. so I think the motor got a little worn out :(
No comments:
Post a Comment