Sunday, January 31, 2010

NHRA in Vegas!


A few weeks ago, Ryan's mom got 4 free tickets to an NHRA event at the Las Vegas Speedway on Jan 30 & gave them to him since he loves fast cars & going to those kinds of things. He was just gonna take 3 of his friends, but then I decided that I wanted to go so that we could have something to do together. For the past 2 weeks he kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to go & that he thought I was gonna complain the whole time we were there because I 'don't like that kind of stuff' Uhhh, okay. haha, I've gone with him to a bunch of other car things in Vegas before & I never complain. I think it's pretty fun (: So since we had two extra tickets, he invited one of his friends & his girlfriend to come with us. Ryan's parent's watched Bransyn for us. We left St. George about 12:30 our time & got there about 1 Vegas time.
Of course, when we first got there Ry & his friend had to check out all of the cars in the parking lot, haha. Then we went & got something to eat, then went & sat down in the bleachers. There were sooo many FAST cars! The fastest cars I have seen in my life! There were a few that did the quarter mile in SIX seconds! It was crazyyy, but soo cool. There were some that were SO loud, it made my ears vibrate, even when I plugged them! It got pretty cold after a while, because the sun went behind the bleachers. But I still had a ton of fun! (And didn't complain once (: except about being cold--but we ALL were! haha) It's always nice to get out & do something every once in a while, even though I always miss my baby like crazy!



Before we left town!

Getting a car wash (:

Finally thereeeee! WHOOOOO!

In the bleachers watching all the cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment