Yes, that's right. . .
Bransyn is now completely off of bottles!!!
I've been waiting to say (or type, haha) those words for almost 2 months now!
I am so excited.
He had his very last bottle last Thursday morning.
Friday morning, I decided to try giving him a sippy cup of milk in the morning instead,
and to my surprise... he took it that time & went right back to sleep! (:
(I had tried that about a month ago & he was notttt going for it!)
So he's been bottle free for a little over a week now & never goin back!
Bransyn is now completely off of bottles!!!
I've been waiting to say (or type, haha) those words for almost 2 months now!
I am so excited.
He had his very last bottle last Thursday morning.
Friday morning, I decided to try giving him a sippy cup of milk in the morning instead,
and to my surprise... he took it that time & went right back to sleep! (:
(I had tried that about a month ago & he was notttt going for it!)
So he's been bottle free for a little over a week now & never goin back!
No comments:
Post a Comment